Monday, January 15, 2007

If you believe in God its ok, but don't hurt my "irreligious" feelings

I don't understand why they have to do this all the time.. People just keep on hurting my irreligious feeling.. I keep on hearing chants of Swaminarayan - this especially used to happen whenever I used to concentrate for studies while doing my engineering.. This even happens now.. Whenever I seriously set out to do something I keep hearing these chants.. I am hurt for god sake with such behaviour.. Who gave you the right to hurt my irreligious feelings.. Why do you believe in God.. Critics will think the other way round - that why do people hurt someone's religious feelings.. They conveniently ignore the fact that someones irreligious feelings might be getting hurt by all the religious work in this work.. Why is this point of view not important - no one bothers.. I had a good discussion with Kaviyesh on this point.. I think Kaviyesh - you should write something on this.. Why do these people dont understand this point of view.. Most of the problems in the world is because of religion.. World would be a better place to live in without any of these religions.. Whenever I say this, critics say its not because of religion its because of wrong interpretation of religion which leads to fundamentalism.. Is religion so confusing that most of the time people misinterpret it.. Or is it so complicated.. I hate all complicated and confusing things.. I hate all isms of this world.. This includes nationalism.. Now thats bad.. Being anti national is bad - the worst thing.. But not being a nationalist does not necessarily mean that I am anti national.. I just hate all kinds of groupisms.. Groups of any kind are bad believe me.. Groups tend to care about the interests of the groups and we really dont have so intelligent people who will act in a way which will not hamper interests of others.. I like individuality.. I dont like groups.. Ayn Rand ishtyle.. Though I never say this in interviews and talk about all craps related to me being a good team player and stuff.. More on groupism later.. More on everything that I have said - later..But dont you dare hurt my irreligious feelings..

No comments: